La VIE Bistronomy is all about enjoying quality ingredients and comfort food in an elegant yet cosy atmosphere of superb live cooking and excellent specialties
Follow the latest developments here.
Chicken Caesar Salad
Romaine Lettuce| Egg | Crouton | Parmesan Dressing
Pan Seared Atlantic Cod Fish
Sautéed Vegetables | Saffron Veloute
Roasted Lamb Rack
Sautéed Mushroom | Red Wine Sauce
The Duo Caramel
Warm, soft and Elegant
1. The “Missed Celebrations” offer entitles guests who host their celebration, hereafter referred to as the “qualifying event”, at La VIE Bistronomy, to receive a voucher equal to 50% of the amount paid for the qualifying event.
2. Terms of qualifying event:
2.1 To avail of the offer, the guest must make an advance reservation at La VIE Bistronomy, subject to availability, and mention the “Missed Celebrations” offer
2.2. The qualifying event must be held between September 15 to December 14, 2020.
2.3. The offer cannot be combined with any dining packages or promotions, cannot be used for special events or menus, and does not app ly to bookings featuring buy outs, banqueting or hotel meeting spaces.
2.4 The qualifying event must be booked via Accor distribution channels, e.g., with the hotel directly via their website, social media channels, phone or email. The offer cannot be used with bookings made via third party platforms.
3.Terms of voucher:
3.1 The voucher will be issued under the name of the guest paying for the event and awarded after the guest has issued payment for th e q ualifying event. The voucher amount will be equivalent to 50% of the final amount paid to the hotel for the cost of food and beverage at the qualifying event, ex clu ding tax and service charges. The voucher can be redeemed up to 6 months after the date of the qualifying event and is valid at the same hotel where the qualifying event was held.
3. 2. The voucher can be redeemed for: the fully “FLEXIBLE RATE” for hotel accommodation; incidental charges related to a stay such as the minibar, room service, local telephone calls, and paid television; dining and drinks at hotel restaurants and bars; spa services; and banqueting unless any of those are managed by an out sourced third party. The voucher can be applied to up to 50% of the total cost of the bill, if applied to restaurants, bars or banqueting
3.3. The voucher is valid for a single transaction only; any unused amount will be forfeited. The voucher cannot: be applied to prepaid online bookings; be combined with other Missed Celebrations vouchers or any other vouchers, discounts, promotions or packages; be used with normal Accor Plus dining benefits for non resident dining; be applied to special events or menus; be exchanged for cash; nor be transferred to another person or entity. Lost, stolen, damaged or expired vouchers cannot be replaced.
3.4. Advance bookings, subject to availability, are required to use the voucher. Such bookings must be made via Accor distribution channels, e.g., on all.accor.com or with the hotel directly via their website, their social media channels, phone or email. The voucher cannot be used with bookings made via third party platforms.
3.5. To use the voucher for accommodation, book the “FLEXIBLE RATE” or “FLEXIBLE RATE BED AND BREAKFAST” by 1) contacting the hotel directly and quoting the voucher
at time of booking or 2) visiting all.accor.com and presenting the voucher as payment at time of check in.
4. The offer is open to both members and non members of ALL Accor Live Limitless. ALL members who pay for the qualifying event can earn points for their eligible spend at restaurants and bars officially participating in the ALL Dining Offer.
5. ALL Terms and Conditions of Membership and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services apply to this offer.
6. To the extent permitted by law, Accor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend, modify or alter the terms of this offer.
7. In the event of any conflict between these offer terms and conditions and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services, t hes e offer terms and conditions will prevail.